advantage n 优点 优势
Competitive Advantage 竞争优势
take advantage of 利用 ; to advantage 有效地。
I suppose your survey has the advantage of more detailed information.
Read More »
What is the best way to say thank you? How to say thank you?
This is a very popular question that many of our students often ask. In fact, there are several ways to express your gratitude!
If you are interesting this topic, please visit this web site : www.myenglishteacher.eu
SAYING THANK YOU TO YOUR BOSS
Managers, supervisors, and other people in superior positions to you at work can be quite hard to speak to on a regular day, let alone when having to say ‘thank you’ for something!
Especially if they have given you something you really needed, such as extended holiday time, professional support or even a promotion!
Using the right words is very important, if you want them to really understand how grateful you are, and that you’re not just saying thanks because they’re your boss and you have to…..!
- Thank you for extending compassion and flexibility when I needed it.
- As a supervisor, you are truly inspirational to your staff.
- Your strong leadership skills along with your support has earned you much deserved respect.
- Your support and dedication to your team has earned you much deserved admiration.
- I am thankful to be a part of your team.
- The workers have seen your dedication, and we would like to express our appreciation.
- We are grateful for your kindness, loyalty and commitment to all of us.
- If there ever was a boss who deserves praise and adulation, that person is you!
- Thank you for providing us with such a great working environment.
- I want to thank you for the expression of faith in my abilities.
- I would like to sincerely thank you for this gesture.
- Allow me to express my sincerest gratitude for this opportunity you have given me.
- I value the trust you have put into me and will work hard to maintain it.
- Thank you very much for putting your trust in me and agreeing to my extended holiday request.
- I am eternally grateful for your trust, and appreciate you allowing me to have this time off work.
- Thank you for your support, guidance and encouragement.
- Thank you for the opportunities you provided, and for having faith in me.
- I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for giving me this opportunity.