The energy audit
- I don’t regularly at least 7-8 hours of sleep and/or I often wake up feeling tired.
- I frequently skip breakfast , or I settle for something that isn’t particularly healthy.
- I don’t do cardiovascular training at least three times a week, and strength training ar least twice a week.
- I don’t take regular breaks during the day to renew and recharge.
- I often eat lunch at my desk, if i eat lunch at all.
- I frequently find myself feeling irritable,impatient or anxious as work, especially when demand is high.
- I don’t have enough time with my family and loved ones,and when I’m with them, I’m not always really with them.
- I take too little time for the activities that i most deeply enjoy.
- I rarely stop to express my appreciation to others or to savor and celebrate my accomplishments and blessings.
- I often feel that my life is just a relentless set of demands I’m expected to meet and tasks I have to complete.
- I have difficult focusing on one thins at a time and i am easily distracted during the day,especially by email.
- I spend much of my time reacting to immediate demands rather than focusing on activities with longer-term value and leverage.
- I don’t take enough time for reflection, strategizing and thinking creatively.
- I rarely have any time when my mind is quiet and free of thoughts.
- I often work on evenings and weekends and/or I rarely take an email-free vacation.
- I don’t feel passionately committed to what I do.
- I spend too little time at work doing what I do best and enjoy most.
- There are significant gaps between what i say is important in my life and how i actually live.
- My decisions at work are often more influenced by external demands than by a strong , clear sense of my own purpose.
- I don’t invest enough time and energy in making a positive difference to others and/or in the world.